Friday, January 28, 2011

Carmex Original Formula Lip Balm



Carmex Original Formula Lip Balm: $5
*These are so easy to find. I got mine at Publix. CVS or anywhere, do not pass this up!

This is by far the best lip balm ever created by man. It's not just a lip balm. It's a HEALING lip balm. I suffer from dry lips and I have more lip balms, moisturizers yada yada than anyone. This miracle lip balm makes me want to throw them all in the trash bin and not even think twice about all the money i wasted.

I had given up completely on lip balms till my best friend, Sam, recommended this to me, saying that it was the best lip balm she ever tried.

 I was trying to complain to her about how my lips are always dry and I always have to brush them with a toothbrush to get all the dead skin off and the cracks and she had know IDEA what I was talking about. When I asked her why she didn't get it, she told me that Carmex had kept her lips moisturized and soft her whole life and thats why she had never had that problem.

Needless to say, I had to try it. She let me borrow some and I put it on my lips at night and went to bed. When I woke up in the morning, it felt like I had just put the stuff on 5 minutes ago. I wiped it off and put on my regular makeup and lipstick/gloss and went throughout my day. My lips had never been in such good condition. I just happened to stop at Publix and came across it by chance. I HAD TO GET IT! 

The stuff is cheap. It's not gonna make a dent in your pocket or anything. Come up with 5 dollars and get this stuff. It really is incredible. 

(Disclaimer: This product was bought with my own money and these are my own truthful opinions. I am not being sponsored in any way with this company.)

No comments:

Post a Comment