Saturday, January 29, 2011

MAC Studio FInish SPF 35 Concealer




BEFORE (I had a little cut on my hand so I thought I'd demonstrate)

AFTER (Cut?...What cut?)

MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer: $16.50

MAC describes this as a lightweight, creamy, discreetly opaque concealer. Provides a smooth, long-wearing invisible coverage for all skin blemishes. Water-resistant, fragrance-free and non-acnegenic. This emollient-based, lightweight concealer is so concentrated that a tiny amount can provide opaque coverage of the skins imperfections and dislocations. It effectively covers dark circles, blemishes, moles, tattoo's and birthmarks. Enriched with antioxidants (derivatives of Vitamin A and Vitamin E), it also contains Silica to help absorb the skin's oils. Concealer has an SPF of 35 and is available in a wide range of colors. It can be applied with a medium to firm fiber brush (try the 242 brush), a latex sponge or the fingertips.

Here's what I think. It is lightweight and very creamy and very discreet. It looks just like your real skin. It last's all day! Though sweaty summers in Florida to chilly humid winters. I love that its waterproof! A little bit goes a long way when it comes to this concealer and it's anything BUT cakey. It works on tattoo's and birthmarks (I've tried it) and it comes in 14 shades. I would recommend going into the store/counter unless you know what color you are to get matched. 

I just use my fingers to apply. I haven't tried it with a brush yet so I can't tell how it would be with a brush. I'm sure completly flawless. This sets perfectly on my skin and makes me look flawless. I love this! 

I've tried a lot of other shitty (excuse my French) concealers. I will never go back. Worth the money. Worth everything. Get it. 

(Disclaimer: This product was bought with my own money and these are my own truthful opinions. I am not being sponsored in any way with this company.)



No comments:

Post a Comment