Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser


Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser: $9.97
*There are available everywhere from CVS to Publix.

I'm sure everyone has heard that if you have normal to oily skin, that Cetaphil is the best facial cleanser to get. They are probably right. This is a really good quality face wash. It is NOT a makeup remover. If you are looking for a face wash that removes all of you're makeup too, this is not for you. It gets off the dirt and clogged pores but not you're makeup. I would suggest removing it beforehand or using Neutrogena Makeup Remover and Cleanser (I will review for you - keep a lookout).

This stuff makes my face so soft! I love it. I will be purchasing again and getting a travel bottle for when I go away on trips. It does make my nose shiny but that happens to me with all facial cleansers (even when they claim not too) but as soon as I put on my makeup or moisturizer, it goes away. So it's not big deal to me.

I give this 9 out of 10 for the shiny nose.

(Disclaimer: This product was bought with my own money and these are my own truthful opinions. I am not being sponsored in any way with this company.)

No comments:

Post a Comment