Saturday, January 29, 2011

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural





MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural: $26

MAC describes this face powder as a luxurious domed face powder with minerals, slowly baked to provide a dimensional yet natural-matte finish. Provides perfect low coverage. Use to set or fix foundation or as a touch up throughout the day. The shade I use is medium but it comes in eight other shades. For $26 dollars you get 10 grams or 0.35 oz. Pricey I know but welcome to MAC. 

All in all, I couldn't live without this product. I have tried a lot of fixed powders and this is by far my favorite. It's a very light coverage product and I use it to set my foundation. I won't put on my foundation without it. It's so light and smells good and isn't dusty. It does fade of course so you have to bring it with you when you want to touch up throughout the day but it's completely worth it since no powder will last all day. 

I wear this when I know I'm going somewhere but I don't want to put on foundation and all that jazz. It gives me a light coverage that I feel comfortable in and won't cake on my face. 

I know this is a product that I wil use over and over again and when it runs out, I will get more. I love this stuff. It's amazing. Don't buy online unless you know what shade you are. Go into the store or counter and have the lady match you. You won't be disappointed! Absolutly amazing product! A must have.

I give this 10 out of 10 stars. Nothings wrong with it at all.

(Disclaimer: This product was bought with my own money and these are my own truthful opinions. I am not being sponsored in any way with this company.)

No comments:

Post a Comment