Friday, January 28, 2011

Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in Dragon (#75)








Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in Dragon (#75): $32
*I got mine at Macy's but this is available where all Chanel makeup products are sold.

This lip product is something like a lipstick, lipgloss and lip stain all in one. I love the texture of the formula. It's so comfortable and smooth, it's like your not wearing anything it all. Mine lasted all day from 7 AM to 3:30 PM and then I took it off with makeup wipes. It's hydrating and not in the least bit sticky. I wish all lipsticks came like this! What a great product.

I have to admit that this color (#75 Dragon) which is pretty much the perfect red ever created is a little hard to apply. You have to have a steady hand and even in the above pictures, you can see it's not perfect. Applying it straight from the tube is not a good idea. I used a lip brush for the outline of my lips because the first time I applied it straight from the tube, I looked like a clown, it was so outside the lines.

Also, if not careful, this product easily comes off on the rims and it can get messy. Be careful when putting the applicator back into the tube. 

The color is the perfect red! I love this product, just not the applicator. It's to big for my lips. It's high in the shine and velvety on the lips. Even after meals, this stays on. You look in the mirror, thinking you need more and you don't. It's perfectly intact. It just kind of turned into a good lip stain.

The other thing I like about this product is that it comes off to easily with makeup remover. Didn't even put up a fight. Came straight off with no residue or staining effects. Strange. But I LOVE IT! 

I give this product 9 out of 10 stars for the applicator. But you can apply with a lip brush if you have time.

Disclaimer: This product was bought with my own money and these are my own truthful opinions. I am not being sponsored in any way with this company.)




No comments:

Post a Comment